DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I screwed up - He did send the charger and the DC to DC it took him almost 2 months to send it - He claimed the BMS was coming -

I paid $600 USD for the BMS - which is $900 new zealand dollars

He is dishonest guy - claims to be exclusive dealer for several companies but when I email them they say "Never Heard of them"

At some point I will need to just right off the loss and get a BMS some where else

I will do my best to warn others in every way I can - he is a gold seller on Alibaba

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I have a bad experience to share about EVLITHIUM company which sells WINSTON & CALB cells. I ordered from them with delivery to my home, delivery cost was 450US then just upon arrival I noticed that the delivery will be at the port.... And they say that they cannot deliver at home in New Zealand... Finally they asked for 900 US$ to deliver at home !!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, I have a bad experience to share about EVLITHIUM company which sells WINSTON & CALB cells. I ordered from them with delivery to my home, delivery cost was 450US then just upon arrival I noticed that the delivery will be at the port.... And they say that they cannot deliver at home in New Zealand... Finally they asked for 900 US$ to deliver at home !!!!
OMG
This Guy is a Crook - if he did not out right steel from you like he did from me its a miracle. He stays out of jail and trouble with the police by sending half of what you buy so he can call it a "dispute" I took him to a collection agency in china and they told me to he had lots of people after him.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OMG
This Guy is a Crook - if he did not out right steel from you like he did from me its a miracle. He stays out of jail and trouble with the police by sending half of what you buy so he can call it a "dispute" I took him to a collection agency in china and they told me to he had lots of people after him.
I am working on my 1986 convertible Honda City in Christchurch where in NZ are you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.