DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I haven't even gotten to the subject and I know some of you are already smoking. Just wanted to point out the economic impact of refusal to drill for oil in the U.S. - they will simply do it elsewhere. Good for the Dutch!

Not quite brand new news, but found a good article on drilling for oil in Greenland. They may have more oil than the Middle East.

At least it will be close enough that perhaps we can buy from the Dutch instead of from Chavez....

·
Registered
251 Posts
Well sadly enough we do have the Tesla technology to be energy self reliant without oil. What is worse is the public will still be sucked into buying oil until something breaks through and creates a new energy gold mine. A friend in Indonesia bought one of those magmotors from Australia that puts out 7kw and he says it works great, but he paid $7,000 euros for it too. I looked it up a few months ago and they will not ship to the USA because the USA will not allow it. Figures. So we are stuck with oil, but even as the old data shows, Mexico and Canada both have just as much oil underground as the Middle East does, but its funner for the Oil Companies to go ruin the last best places on earth just for the heck of it.

And so we breath another days worth of oil. It is just depressing. But have a beer and smile, we own electric cars and that is one thing that will save what little bit of humanity we have left in us, doing things ourselves to save a buck and our health in our own garages.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts