DIY Electric Car Forums banner

Dualtron City upgrade

4710 47
blank
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Banned
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This will be a fun little project and won't take long to complete while I'm working on things for the XM3500 in the back ground. If once it is built, I still think it's lame, I already have someone that will buy it from me for whatever price I ask. I already have all the cells, BMS's and LED lights. The other things I need are ordered and the rest is just machining and wiring.

· Banned
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
These scooters don't seem to sell very well as is. My buddy who is a Dualtron dealer has yet to move any others except the one I bought. People try them out after thinking they look pretty cool, but no one buys them it seems. My freind thinks they are simply under powered and too expensive for the level of performance you get from them from the factory. I totally agree and that's why this one is getting upgraded! I hope Dualtron is reading this thread and taking what I say into account for the second version of this scooter.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.