DIY Electric Car Forums banner

Editable EV Conversion Schematic Template?

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  X19e 
Hi DaveEV,
I think the problem is to find a place to share schematics. I give it a try now, set up an github account and uploaded my current schematic which is still work-in-progress. Since the beginning of my project I had the idea to give this amazing communities something back, even if it is just an editable schematic. I'm enthusiastic of the open source idea and would love to share, review and exchange ideas in this repository. Have a look at it, please: Evconversion. 'Electric-speed' is just the slogan that I gave this project. In future there will be a homepage with more details.
I'm still in the very early state of my conversion of a Fiat/Bertone X1/9 with five Tesla modules and a Netgain Hyper9 motor. Still waiting for the latter and the charger and the DC/DC converter... Today I'm dealing with rust and the two boxes for the battery modules.
Best regards
Frank

I'm just starting my build, realizing documentation might be nice. I was just about to start with TinyCAD, but have been searching for anything anyone has done before. Seems like it would be very helpful, especially if able to share some commonly used schematics (HV Connectors, etc). And peer review here or elsewhere would be really helpful! Did you all make progress, or find another place to build and share schematics?
Hi DaveEV,
my answer is awaiting 'moderator approval' since two days...
Best regards
Frank

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.