DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale: ElCon PFC 4000 Battery Charger

I am selling an ElCon HF PFC-4000 Charger, it's currently programed for 144V 250ah AGM battery pack. This charger can be reprogrammed to accommodate other battery packs, it just needs to be sent back to ElCon. I originally bought this 3-4 years ago to complete my senior design project in college and am no longer in need of it. I used it for a few months to complete a design of a motor controller. This charger has been lightly used, I last checked its functionality 4 months ago and will reconnect it to my battery pack to ensure it's working this weekend. If you are interested please email/call/text and we can work out the details. Brand new this charger runs $1500, although I actually paid more for it as the prices have gone down over the years. I am not using it and could use the cash so make me a reasonable offer and we can take it from there. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

~Nick 5202755326

*Please check out my post about my battery pack for sale (12 * 12V, 250ah AGM batteries, in total 36.6kWh battery pack)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I connected this charger to my battery pack this past weekend (06/02/12) and it charged the batteries as expected. I didn't expect any troubles with the charger but I did want to ensure that the charger is working prior to shipping it to anyone. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks, Nick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.