DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Energica drive train for sale, which features a Rhinehart motion PM100DX motor controller and an Energica motor. The pair is capable of at least 107KW

This drivetrain is off of a working Energica Ego whose battery was sold separately. I can confirm that when paired with a 300V pack it will put down gobs of power.

Price is $3000 and I am located in San Jose CA.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an Energica drive train for sale, which features a Rhinehart motion PM100DX motor controller and an Energica motor. The pair is capable of at least 107KW

This drivetrain is off of a working Energica Ego whose battery was sold separately. I can confirm that when paired with a 300V pack it will put down gobs of power.

Hey just saw your post, I am working on a electric FSAE team here at Texas A&M and we are looking for a PM100dx. Wondering if this was still available.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I bought this item from this listing a while back. I was thinking of using it in my jeep, but I ended up going a different route. I am contemplating potentially using it in a land speed car project after I finish the jeep project.

·
Registered
1 Posts

[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE

Hi,
Hey just saw your post, I am working on a electric FSAE team here at Texas A&M and we are looking for a PM100dx. Wondering if this was still available.
Hello,
I am very interested in the motor and the controller,
Please send me the final price, and also the weight of the motor and the controller separately.
I have to organize a shipment to Spain.
Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts