DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Long time gearhead, and EV Newb here. Lately I've been considering an EV swap into one of my old trucks ('73 F250, or '73 Ford Courier) and stumbled onto this page. It's only been on a couple hours, but feel like I'm already learning a ton.

One thing that stuck out to me is how refreshing it is to find an active forum in todays "FB Group" world. I have missed forums for years, and feel like they're still the best way to document and discuss technical things.

I'll be lurking until i can start figuring some of this stuff out. Thanks everyone for contributing what you have thus far. Someday I hope I'll be able to give back to this community.

- Lee

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Everyone,

Long time gearhead, and EV Newb here. Lately I've been considering an EV swap into one of my old trucks ('73 F250, or '73 Ford Courier) and stumbled onto this page. It's only been on a couple hours, but feel like I'm already learning a ton.

One thing that stuck out to me is how refreshing it is to find an active forum in todays "FB Group" world. I have missed forums for years, and feel like they're still the best way to document and discuss technical things.

I'll be lurking until i can start figuring some of this stuff out. Thanks everyone for contributing what you have thus far. Someday I hope I'll be able to give back to this community.

- Lee
I can't help you much (unfortunately), but I agree with the forum concept. FB messages are here and gone. A forum allows a specific thread to continue for days, weeks, or even years without getting lost.

Regarding EV conversions, it seems certain that from today onward, conversion parts, kits, information, etc will advance exponentially.

Best of luck on your project.

John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.