DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I didn't see a forum specifically for the north east or events...

I just wanted to share that MassTuning is running a track day dedicated to electric vehicles in a few weeks at Canaan Motor Club in Canaan, New Hampshire. I'll be there with my Tesla Model 3 Performance and my Tesla powered Factory Five 818 project car. It would be awesome to get some DIY cars at the event!

This is a very safe race track and it will be run in "trackcross" format, which means one lap around the track, then you come off. This should help keep everyone's batteries happy. The track also has three L2 40 amp chargers, and we are working on getting two more in time for the day as well. You will need a helmet, although MassTuning does have some for rent too.

If you have any questions please let me know, or feel free to reach out to the organizers. I hope to see you there!

Details and signup information here:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.