DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SIEMENS 1PV5135 -4WS14 AC induction Motor (liquid cooled)
DMOC645 air cooled inverter
AN8 Cooling kit
GEVCU controller

Weights
Motor 192lbs, Inverter 65lbs, Cooling Kit 18lbs & GEVCU controller not even 1lb = 276lbs

$4,000 OBO

Will consider a road trip to deliver if buyer is 100% committed, if shipping becomes necessary it will be an additional cost.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm across the country in south eastern Idaho.
Oh you're way over there on the west, nice part of the country, sorry not doing a road trip that far, I can first provide you with some photos then look into shipping costs if you are still interested

·
Registered
1 Posts
SIEMENS 1PV5135 -4WS14 AC induction Motor (liquid cooled)
DMOC645 air cooled inverter
AN8 Cooling kit
GEVCU controller

Weights
Motor 192lbs, Inverter 65lbs, Cooling Kit 18lbs & GEVCU controller not even 1lb = 276lbs

$4,000 OBO

Will consider a road trip to deliver if buyer is 100% committed, if shipping becomes necessary it will be an additional cost.
Was this installed in a project? How much use did it all see? Any photos of the equipment?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was this installed in a project? How much use did it all see? Any photos of the equipment?
HELLO RIEV none of it has seen any use at all, I bought it for a reverse trike project but its simply too large for what I need, I rushed in because I felt it was a good buy which it was and is for what it is, just wont work with my project the way its evolving.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts