DIY Electric Car Forums banner

Ev registry

4812 Views 27 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Pvl959
Register your EV on http://www.evregistry.com

You can also list your electric vehicle for sale or browse the classifieds system to purchase an electric vehicle.

This is still a new website, become one of the beta testers now!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It looks like I am having an issue where you cannot see the text on the registration page, the first blank should say username and the second blank should say Email. I will hopefully have this fixed by tomorrow.

· Registered
4,109 Posts
Just figured out a couple things for you. The text is there but in white so is obscured by the whit back ground. Move the clouds around and you will see it.

I tried to re-register and it says Im already registered. Still no email but I assume now that it will take a bit to get to me. I will let you know when I get in.

What should I see when I do get in?

You might be able to fix the text color pretty easy. Might consider something other than black. Maybe a nice sage color. What ever works best.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just did a test registration with a different email account and i received the email in my spam folder. it says WordPress under sender and then the subject says [EV Registry] Your username and password.

· Registered
601 Posts
I went to the site earlier and saw it was just a login page and no way to look at cars without logging in so I just left. Did not even try to type anything.

Looks like it was a good choice. Seems like you all are just wasting your time. Why is this supposed to be better than evalbum?

I'll just stick with evalbum unless you guys say there is something better.

· Registered
601 Posts
what about it is going to make it better? It would be nice to know WHY someone would go to the effort to start a new registry site.

· Registered
4,109 Posts
Thats easy. EV-Album has lots and lots of outdated and unfinished or never started or abandoned projects. Hard to find information from many because many emails are no longer valid. Many have no further information than whats put on the main page and no way to follow up. Sure some are valid but there is no reason to NOT start a new one. It only takes user input to make it work. Also EV-ALBUM is very slow to update new posts. Should be updated daily. Not just when ever.

I don't really care but a new one is fine. DIY has a Garage Registry. Many have added to it and to EV-Album. So why not another.

Pete :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.