DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My GatorController will be less expensive then controllers today, up to 50% savings.
I am still testing many design to give all the data needed for your basic controllers, with up to 144v 1000 amps of power.
I am also design light weight ac/dc motors for the next generation motors, these? magnet motor would be much lighter the today design.
Also I'm testing a new idea on a battery design that could be a big break though for longer power output for the next EV.

Tom

________________________________________________________________________
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimited storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.
_______________________________________________
For subscription options, see
http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ev
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bet you $5 you won't

>
> My GatorController will be less expensive then controllers today, up to
> 50% savings.
> I am still testing many design to give all the data needed for your basic
> controllers, with up to 144v 1000 amps of power.
> I am also design light weight ac/dc motors for the next generation motors,
> these? magnet motor would be much lighter the today design.
> Also I'm testing a new idea on a battery design that could be a big break
> though for longer power output for the next EV.
>
> Tom
>
> ________________________________________________________________________
> Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimited storage and
> industry-leading spam and email virus protection.
> _______________________________________________
> For subscription options, see
> http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ev
>


--
If you send email to me, or the EVDL, that has > 4 lines of legalistic
junk at the end; then you are specifically authorizing me to do whatever I
wish with the message. By posting the message you agree that your long
legalistic signature is void.

_______________________________________________
For subscription options, see
http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ev
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pretty safe bet! Talk IS cheep.
=

Apply, the old addage "one in the hand is worth 2 in the bush." In this cas=
e it's worth 100 in the bush. =

=

Of course I should talk. I think my own design is such a great deal. And he=
re I sit in this forum, in a virtual sea of designers and builders. Ya gott=
a know, just saying that you have magic will not impress a group of wizzard=
s. And rightly so. =

=

BIG thinking is easy, BIG doing is hard.
=

It's pretty cool though to knock elbows with all of you guys. If we could h=
ave a convention I'ld surely hope I have the time and money to go there. AN=
D you-all dang well better bring pictures!
=

If I win the lotto, I promise this, to look in the achives for the interest=
ing projects and offer you free transportation to the first [EVDL] world co=
nvention. Has there ever been one yet?
=

CRAP! that was a cheep promise! If I actual won I'ld finish 3 of my project=
s, then vacation for 90 days in europe, and only then remember my promises.=
Guess I'm human after all.
=




Arak Leatham - Web and Desktop Systems Developer




Estimating, Point of Sale, Tracking, Reporting Applications> Date: Wed, 31 =
Oct 2007 09:34:04 -0700> From: [email protected]> To: [email protected]> Su=
bject: Re: [EVDL] Cheaper speed controllers and motors are needed for EV wo=
rld. (Tommey Reed)> > Bet you $5 you won't> > >> > My GatorController will =
be less expensive then controllers today, up to> > 50% savings.> > I am sti=
ll testing many design to give all the data needed for your basic> > contro=
llers, with up to 144v 1000 amps of power.> > I am also design light weight=
ac/dc motors for the next generation motors,> > these? magnet motor would =
be much lighter the today design.> > Also I'm testing a new idea on a batte=
ry design that could be a big break> > though for longer power output for t=
he next EV.> >> > Tom> >> > _______________________________________________=
_________________________> > Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimite=
d storage and> > industry-leading spam and email virus protection.> > _____=
__________________________________________> > For subscription options, see=
> > http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ev> >> > > -- > If you send emai=
l to me, or the EVDL, that has > 4 lines of legalistic> junk at the end; th=
en you are specifically authorizing me to do whatever I> wish with the mess=
age. By posting the message you agree that your long> legalistic signature =
is void.> > _______________________________________________> For subscripti=
on options, see> http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ev
_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook =96 together at last. =
Get it now.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx?pid=3DCL10062=
6971033
_______________________________________________
For subscription options, see
http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ev
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Arak and all on the list. =

The www.electricdragin.com is just such a forum/EVent.
bring more than pictures bring your EV's and race or
display what you've got we have plenty of room and
lots of juice.

--- Arak Leatham <[email protected]> wrote:

> =

> Pretty safe bet! Talk IS cheep.
> =

> Apply, the old addage "one in the hand is worth 2 in
> the bush." In this case it's worth 100 in the bush. =

> =

> Of course I should talk. I think my own design is
> such a great deal. And here I sit in this forum, in
> a virtual sea of designers and builders. Ya gotta
> know, just saying that you have magic will not
> impress a group of wizzards. And rightly so. =

> =

> BIG thinking is easy, BIG doing is hard.
> =

> It's pretty cool though to knock elbows with all of
> you guys. If we could have a convention I'ld surely
> hope I have the time and money to go there. AND
> you-all dang well better bring pictures!
> =

> If I win the lotto, I promise this, to look in the
> achives for the interesting projects and offer you
> free transportation to the first [EVDL] world
> convention. Has there ever been one yet?
> =

> CRAP! that was a cheep promise! If I actual won I'ld
> finish 3 of my projects, then vacation for 90 days
> in europe, and only then remember my promises. Guess
> I'm human after all.
> =

> =

> =

> =

> Arak Leatham - Web and Desktop Systems Developer
> =

> =

> =

> =

> Estimating, Point of Sale, Tracking, Reporting
> Applications> Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:34:04 -0700>
> From: [email protected]> To: [email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [EVDL] Cheaper speed controllers and
> motors are needed for EV world. (Tommey Reed)> > Bet
> you $5 you won't> > >> > My GatorController will be
> less expensive then controllers today, up to> > 50%
> savings.> > I am still testing many design to give
> all the data needed for your basic> > controllers,
> with up to 144v 1000 amps of power.> > I am also
> design light weight ac/dc motors for the next
> generation motors,> > these? magnet motor would be
> much lighter the today design.> > Also I'm testing a
> new idea on a battery design that could be a big
> break> > though for longer power output for the next
> EV.> >> > Tom> >> >
>
________________________________________________________________________>
> > Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimited
> storage and> > industry-leading spam and email virus
> protection.> >
> _______________________________________________> >
> For subscription options, see> >
> http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ev> >> > > --
> > If you send email to me, or the EVDL, that has > 4
> lines of legalistic> junk at the end; then you are
> specifically authorizing me to do whatever I> wish
> with the message. By posting the message you agree
> that your long> legalistic signature is void.> >
> _______________________________________________> For
> subscription options, see>
> http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ev
>
_________________________________________________________________
> Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook =96
> together at last. Get it now.
>
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx?pid=3DCL10062=
6971033
> _______________________________________________
> For subscription options, see
> http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ev
> =



__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around =

http://mail.yahoo.com =


_______________________________________________
For subscription options, see
http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ev
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top