DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

As announced :) I am catching a plane in a couple of hours to
San Francisco, California, USA. I'll be there from tomorrow, after
some nice 16 hours in between coach, inmigration, customs, and some
waiting in Dallas, until friday noon.

While there I would love to meet some of you (I already have
plans for a couple of meetings) and also if possible, go shopping
for small (ie, that I can take back in my suitcase) EV parts to save
shipping on them. I need from meters to a 72v/96v controller.

If you can meet me and show me your EV to add to my research
and 'inspiration' for my own in progress one, I would be very pleased. If
you know where to go shopping also please send me your pointers. Pointers
for online shops that can deliver overnight to my hotel will also do.

Many thanks,

--
Eduardo K. |
http://www.carfun.cl | Freedom's just another word
http://ev.nn.cl | for nothing left to lose.
|

_______________________________________________
For subscription options, see
http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ev
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You should visit http://www.electricmotorsport.com/ in Oakland, CA.
Lawrence Rhodes....:
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 16:13:55 -0400
> From: Eduardo Kaftanski <>
> Subject: [EVDL] EV parts in San Francisco Area?
> To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <[email protected]>
> Message-ID: <[email protected]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>
>
> Hi,
>
> As announced :) I am catching a plane in a couple of hours to
> San Francisco, California, USA.> *********************************

_______________________________________________
For subscription options, see
http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ev
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lawrence Rhodes wrote:
> You should visit http://www.electricmotorsport.com/ in Oakland, CA.

I emailed them but got no response.
I'll try calling them tomorrow.


> Lawrence Rhodes....:
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 3
> > Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 16:13:55 -0400
> > From: Eduardo Kaftanski <>
> > Subject: [EVDL] EV parts in San Francisco Area?
> > To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <[email protected]>
> > Message-ID: <[email protected]>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
> >
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > As announced :) I am catching a plane in a couple of hours to
> > San Francisco, California, USA.> *********************************
>
> _______________________________________________
> For subscription options, see
> http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ev

--
Eduardo K. | Darwin pone las reglas.
http://www.carfun.cl | Murphy, la oportunidad.
http://ev.nn.cl |
| Yo.

_______________________________________________
For subscription options, see
http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ev
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top