DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For one man to be up front, All?we?can do is tell the truth!
School?is not for every body, I learn the hard way and sill learning today.
I do experiment every day with technology and mechanics, even my H2, ?I have been getting better gas mileage to the gallon with my back ground?in mechanics.
I do believe that 30+ miles is very possible in a Hummer H2, even if its a hybrid.
I work very hard? to get the most out of motors or engines.
My patent rotary piston engine is far more powerful then today piston engine.
I've been working on?building a prototype and?I am having problems with parts, that's why?I brought a cnc , lathe/mill and more to get parts made.
I even help Tom Sines with some part he needed for his Evette.
I have design the Gatorcontroller and still want better amps, with low price tag.
Even the IGBT are at a high price tag, so i use the mosfet instead.
My controllers are water cooled to prevent over heating on the mosfet, and it works very well.
I have burn many of my controllers up to test the damage made in them.
Most basic controller are easy to make, but when adding more mosfets many factor add up to burn out.
We, ?Tom Sines and I have been working together on this and more better ideas for the next EV world.

I find the even my rotary engine could be turn in to a ac/dc motor, size and weight is always a problem with today motors.

A magnet motor would be more? efficient then a ac/dc field?armature motor, having permanent magnets around a rotor is one way to get better efficiency and no heat around the rotor.
This would be a brush less ac or dc motor, using pulse on outer field with a special controller.
Not only would this be a great idea, its also a generator too.
Sorry if my writing is bad,?I do my best and try to learn from your letters.

Tommey Reed

http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ev

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, there you have it everybody. Looks like someone is pulling our
legs. Pretty good show, ol' boy; definitely had me going. I'll not add
anything to the already substantial collective refutation of the various
and sundry ridiculousnesses of your posts.

Hunter

[email protected] wrote:
> For one man to be up front, All?we?can do is tell the truth!
> School?is not for every body, I learn the hard way and sill learning today.
> I do experiment every day with technology and mechanics, even my H2, ?I have been getting better gas mileage to the gallon with my back ground?in mechanics.
> I do believe that 30+ miles is very possible in a Hummer H2, even if its a hybrid.
> I work very hard? to get the most out of motors or engines.
> My patent rotary piston engine is far more powerful then today piston engine.
> I've been working on?building a prototype and?I am having problems with parts, that's why?I brought a cnc , lathe/mill and more to get parts made.
> I even help Tom Sines with some part he needed for his Evette.
> I have design the Gatorcontroller and still want better amps, with low price tag.
> Even the IGBT are at a high price tag, so i use the mosfet instead.
> My controllers are water cooled to prevent over heating on the mosfet, and it works very well.
> I have burn many of my controllers up to test the damage made in them.
> Most basic controller are easy to make, but when adding more mosfets many factor add up to burn out.
> We, ?Tom Sines and I have been working together on this and more better ideas for the next EV world.
>
> I find the even my rotary engine could be turn in to a ac/dc motor, size and weight is always a problem with today motors.
>
> A magnet motor would be more? efficient then a ac/dc field?armature motor, having permanent magnets around a rotor is one way to get better efficiency and no heat around the rotor.
> This would be a brush less ac or dc motor, using pulse on outer field with a special controller.
> Not only would this be a great idea, its also a generator too.
> Sorry if my writing is bad,?I do my best and try to learn from your letters.
>
> Tommey Reed
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________________________________________________
> Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimited storage and industry-leading spam and email virus protection.
> _______________________________________________
> For subscription options, see
> http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ev

1 - 2 of 2 Posts