DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: $1500 obo
Bought this new back in the day from Sebastian at Evnetics. It was my first controller. I was inspired by his dual motor/ controller setup and purchased a second one to run two myself. Some time later before I could add the second controller, I let my 12V get too low and the controller wasn't happy. So I sent it back for repair and mounted the second one. I received this one back repaired, but never opened the box. It should work like new. I just opened the box for the first time to take this picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For sale: $1500 obo
Bought this new back in the day from Sebastian at Evnetics. It was my first controller. I was inspired by his dual motor/ controller setup and purchased a second one to run two myself. Some time later before I could add the second controller, I let my 12V get too low and the controller wasn't happy. So I sent it back for repair and mounted the second one. I received this one back repaired, but never opened the box. It should work like new. I just opened the box for the first time to take this picture.
Still for sale.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts