DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi it Ragnar again.

I got few questions..

ok, so the zombie has no gearbox just a drive shaft and what you cal it the drive shaft goes into it (LSD) locked diff or something...

okay lets say i have a motor that is 200hp and what spins 8000rpm?,has lsd like zombie (3:50) and 17" tires.. how can i calculat the top speed?

how many rpm´s does a high power motor spin?
what does a high power motor cost?
lets say I have a 100Kw motor do I need for example if i use thundersky 3.2v 90ah than i need what 348 batteries to power it (volt * amper = power??) if 3,2V and 90Ah is 288W i need 348 betteris (348 * 288 = 100224W = 100,0kw?? right

and other question is how power full is the blue mean the zombies brother? and how much will it cost to build a car that has the same power? (using all the same things?) (just talking about the cost of the batteries, motor and controllers.. not how many work hours is put into it and how much the car you use cost)

hope to get some good answers.. thanks.

best regents Ragnar...

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
hope to get some good answers.. thanks.
Hi rag,

Try reading this section. http://www.diyelectriccar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=669

Then using the search feature on this site to find threads and posts which discuss specific items of interest.

As far as John Wayland's vehicles go, he detailed out everything on his website, plasmaboyracing, I think. You can find it using google.

I doubt you can find cost figures there. But look in the garage on this site or on the evalbum. Usually each page will give a cost of what the builder spent.

Good luck,

major

1 - 2 of 2 Posts