DIY Electric Car Forums banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've had this issue once. Do you have manual geared car or are your cars set in a fixed gear?

Ive solved this mainly by buying good tires. If Davide says it can be altered in the system I would go for that option first. Do not expect much help from Micro-Vett or Ansaldo.

What typ of Doblo do you have? a generation1 or a generation2?

I may have some spare parts lying around
About half of the Fiorinos have manual gear. The problem is worst for automatic gear since I have to stop the car completely.
I thought we were using the best tires for winter condition (e.g. Nokian) in Norway and I tried several types of wheels with and without spikes, so I am very interested in knowing what tires you use.

Since you had this problem only once I would also like to know what version of firmware the Ansaldo inverter is running (alternatively when your car was made, newer cars have updated firmware).

I tried what Davide suggested and as I wrote in my previous post it is not a sufficient solution, I could not really notice much improvement and he wrote to me that it would not solve the problem completely.

Attached is a picture of they Doblo and also a picture of the UM card (BMS card) that I need. Please let me know if you have one. Thank you!
(I am also interested in similar card for Fiorino and Mux-cards and charger).

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
About half of the Fiorinos have manual gear. The problem is worst for automatic gear since I have to stop the car completely.
I thought we were using the best tires for winter condition (e.g. Nokian) in Norway and I tried several types of wheels with and without spikes, so I am very interested in knowing what tires you use.

Since you had this problem only once I would also like to know what version of firmware the Ansaldo inverter is running (alternatively when your car was made, newer cars have updated firmware).

I tried what Davide suggested and as I wrote in my previous post it is not a sufficient solution, I could not really notice much improvement and he wrote to me that it would not solve the problem completely.

Attached is a picture of they Doblo and also a picture of the UM card (BMS card) that I need. Please let me know if you have one. Thank you!
(I am also interested in similar card for Fiorino and Mux-cards and charger).
It is a Generation1 facelift you've got. I'got boards like that in the picture. Did your boards fail?

Are you able to change settings on these boards?
What kind of voltages are you looking for on the charger(s)?

My Qubo is from 11-2010 my Doblo is from 02-2011.

I do not know the winter tires out of my head they are in storage.

My Doblo is manual geared the Qubo is in fixed gear (3rd).

·
Registered
5 Posts
It is a Generation1 facelift you've got. I'got boards like that in the picture. Did your boards fail?

Are you able to change settings on these boards?
What kind of voltages are you looking for on the charger(s)?

My Qubo is from 11-2010 my Doblo is from 02-2011.

I do not know the winter tires out of my head they are in storage.

My Doblo is manual geared the Qubo is in fixed gear (3rd).
I got one failed board for the Qubo/Fiorino, but the Doblo board was lost before I got the car so I don't have it.
I can use Teraterm to change some settings on the boards and I know what tool to purchase to upgrade firmware, but I don't know how to use the tool and I don't have access to the firmware I need for the Doblo.

Charger: Interesting in buying charger both for Qubo/Fiorino and Doblo. The Doblo came only with 3-phase charger.
Thank you!

·
Registered
87 Posts
For the Micro-Vett Doblo owners with an "old type Doblo" I've placed an add in the classifieds with some parts I located. Maybe there is something interesting int here for you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello together.
My name is Frank and i´m from Germany.
I also have a Fiorino. Your information here helped me a lot in diagnostic the BMS.
My range dropped extremly and after connecting teraterm i could see many unbalanced cells.

For everyone who want to check the BMS with android I found an App called "USB Serial Console" in PlayStore (Samsung S4 Android 5.0.1) an this worked well.

Has someone found an other solution for balancing then unmount all Batterypacks?

:) Frank

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
I see only one solution. Just make long wire from battery to inside car and time from time balance with external balances. Original balancing totally not usable. It is nice hardware but only. I found one that can help "Davide Testagrossa <[email protected]>" but get only one email from him. After just disappear. :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
I bought Fiat Ducato with burned battery's and couple slave Bms boards.
Repaired with used battery's and BMS but i'm stuck on
Initialization
Change UB number
after pressing "p" there are wrong battery adresses
all are 00-00-00-00..
is there a backup of it or script to repair it ??
any other way???

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi guys,

I'm trying to fix a Fiorino Micro-Vett which doesn't start. No errors on the display, system voltage is 290V, but Tera Term shows

"I/O System started
2010: M-Vett 500 V. 3.66_8 - v 30-60
Gestione Air_Cond Freno su pin 26 e input retromarciaCAN BUS Initialize
2000: V. 1.00 pr=240pr=240pr=239pr=239pr=239pr=242pr=246pr=250pr=255pr=259pr=263pr=267pr=272pr=276pr=279pr=283pr=287pr=291pr=295pr=299pr=303pr=307pr=310pr=314pr=317pr=321pr=325pr=328pr=332pr=335pr=339pr=342pr=345pr=349pr=352pr=355pr=358pr=361pr=365pr=367pr=371pr=374pr=377pr=380pr=383pr=386pr=388pr=391pr=394pr=397pr=400pr=403pr=405pr=408pr=411pr=413pr=416a+0000b+0000c+0000d+0096a+ ..." and so on.

What does that mean? Please let me know if you have any idea. Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
It is oil pump for servo steering. It is normal.

Hi @ all,
My name is Christian from Germany.
I Have had purchase by an eBay auction a Micro Vett - Fiat Fiorino.
date of first registration: 04.01.2011
Construction year: 2009 / 2010
Mileage: 3895 km
I have had a problem with a “high-frequency cheeping” in the lower rotation speed – please see/hear video attached. In the video is no gear engaged
Did have anyone ideas what could be the issue?
Thanks and best regards,
Christian

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good afternoon. I can not make Fiat fiorino micro vett move. the battery is OK. when the ignition is switched on, it is written on the dashboard RESTART. need a caneponix software. who can help. $$$

·
Registered
87 Posts
Good afternoon. I can not make Fiat fiorino micro vett move. the battery is OK. when the ignition is switched on, it is written on the dashboard RESTART. need a caneponix software. who can help. $$$

I assume you got a "automatic geared" version. Simple, close the door, and pres the brake, and then turn the car on.

If you have a manual geared car try the following: Put it in neutral, close the door, press the clutch pedal and brake pedal and turn the car "on"

Let me know,

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanks for the help. Your information was very useful. I cleaned the connector on the electric motor and everything turned out according to your instructions. on the lift the car began to go.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, this is a great thread to find.
I have a Peugeot Partner conversion, using the same Ansaldo drive, but different batteries and different control system (also Italian).

I would like to get the manual or as much information as possible on the Ansaldo drive itself, to get the van driving. I hope it is possible to use it with just throttle and direction inputs., no CANBUS needed.

I have already found the pinout for the connector, at the start of this thread, and even obtained the Caneponix software from another link on this forum. If anyone has any tips, please advise me!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys,
I find same problem near my Fiat Micro vett with "written on the dashboard RESTART". Yesterday I driving about 3km and car stopped. Battery is full and not have any errors on dashboard. After again turn the car on I see on LCD dashboard "RESTART". Doors I have closed. So I think the problem will by similar like have "karlsoncik". Karlsoncik write "cleaned the connector on the electric motor". Can you specify which connector is faulty? where can I find the connector? Or what's next the problem here?
Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,

I hope someone can help me. My NG3 inverter is broken and it cannot repared. So I'am looking for een NG3 inverter output 240 V DC 9.5 A. Or if any knows an alternitive for this? Thanks in advance.

Greetings Leo

·
Registered
5 Posts
Re: fiat fiorino micro-vett didn't charge / zivan NG 9

Fiat Fiorino/ Micro Vett, Construction year: 2009 / 2010
Battery Charger: Zivan NG9

Hi all,
my Fiorino didn’t charge.
If I plug in the power socket I hear a noise from the fans.
But they didn’t start the charging process.
Does anyone have any idea where I should start debugging?
Is the charger connected to the BMS?
Thanks in advanced.

Christian

·
Registered
8 Posts

Hi all,
Thanks in advanced.

Christian
Hi Christian

Is there a green light on the charger?
I think it has to be connected, otherwise there is no right CCCV.
DO you check the wire to the main box?

Maybe a cell is also broken, like in my case.
Do you know where I can buy new ones?
I never got an answer...

BR

Thomas

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hello,

I hope someone can help me. My NG3 inverter is broken and it cannot repared. So I'am looking for een NG3 inverter output 240 V DC 9.5 A. Or if any knows an alternitive for this? Thanks in advance.

Greetings Leo

If Zivan knows the numbers of your charger they can build a new one. Make a picture of the type plate and ask. You need to go trough a distributor. e-transportation.eu helped me.

·
Registered
87 Posts

Hi all,
Thanks in advanced.

Christian

The charger is connected to the BMS, The BMS controlls the charger trough a PWM signal. I think your charger may be broken.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi Guys,
I find same problem near my Fiat Micro vett with "written on the dashboard RESTART". Yesterday I driving about 3km and car stopped. Battery is full and not have any errors on dashboard. After again turn the car on I see on LCD dashboard "RESTART". Doors I have closed. So I think the problem will by similar like have "karlsoncik". Karlsoncik write "cleaned the connector on the electric motor". Can you specify which connector is faulty? where can I find the connector? Or what's next the problem here?
Thank you

The motor has a power connection but also temperature and a rotation connection. It may well be that one of these connectors are failing.

41 - 60 of 87 Posts