DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my guess what caused it, hopefully it is not too cynical :D:

Few months back, an Oil Rig exploded causing a major oil leak in the gulf of mexico. This oil leak after/while it was leaking was hidden from the eye by using a toxic solvent (corexit 9500) which was sprayed out onto the water. This caused the oil to sink to lower depths....

The gulf steam path is complex and diverts. It takes many weeks to circle the earth. Originating from the gulf of Mexico, it could have popped up this time in more distant locations such as Sweden .

What is your theory?

·
Registered
926 Posts
It's a good theory, but I'm not convinced personally.

The geographical size and the short time that it's happened in rules out most natural events. I've seen reports of fish & birds dying suddenly, in mass numbers in the USA, Sweden, Japan, Wales (UK), 5 US states, and even here in New Zealand. All within a week. Very odd.

Different scientists & veterinarians have stood firmly behind different claims.
Some believe it's a virus, some say global warming, others say global cooling, some suggest fireworks, others broken fishing nets, some cloud seeding, others have acknowledged we may never know what's causing it.

Of course this hasn't stopped nut jobs like us coming up with all kinds of theories from UFOs to the End of Days! :D

I even saw a bible reference that made my fingers stop on the keyboard for a moment and wonder. I'll dig it up...
Here it is. Zephaniah 1:3 = "I will sweep away the birds of the sky and the fish in the sea. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, and I will wipe humanity from the face of the earth," says the LORD.

So, now that the world is ending, can I suggest you send me all your worldly possessions? :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts