DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For great justice... and bacon.

Hello everybody! I happened upon this forum in my experi-mental state, and was hoping you fine gents and dames wouldn't mind a new face. But I have a bag if it will help :p.

I'm looking to fabricate a good many things involving electric motors of varying size, speed, etc., and it looks like there's a good deal of knowledge to draw upon from the members here, especially considering what you folks are getting to move :eek:.

Who knows, maybe we'll make the next (first?) DIY backyard electric hotrod!... :rolleyes: Okay, maybe not, but it would be cool!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: For great justice... and bacon.

Just a forewarning: I generally lose my brain in the clouds when my my mouth/hands need it the most :eek: Also, I tend to start small and with rather general ideas as I go, then build them up and stick them together as I glean information from the input I receive. So, most of my questions will tend to be very theoretical in wording until I've worked out the numbers on my side and cobbled together something that could almost pass as smart :D

But fear not! When I do get it cobbled together I try my best to make sure I present my work to those graciously lending me their knowledge, so as to return the (hopefully useful) knowledge to the community.

FOR GREAT SCIENCE!

And bacon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts