DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone using these right now? Is anyone looking for one?

I stumbled across 2 of them locally in Ohio at an industrial shop i have an in with. I don't need them, but i don't want them to go to scrap. They look like they were spares. Dusty, but brushes look fresh and clean.

They are about 500lbs, and have splined front shaft, and a smaller rear shaft. labels are in bad shape, but one reads 375015 23.5HP. If anyone is interested, i'll work up a deal. Taking offers.

Thanks!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Is anyone using these right now? Is anyone looking for one?

I stumbled across 2 of them locally in Ohio at an industrial shop i have an in with. I don't need them, but i don't want them to go to scrap. They look like they were spares. Dusty, but brushes look fresh and clean.

They are about 500lbs, and have splined front shaft, and a smaller rear shaft. labels are in bad shape, but one reads 375015 23.5HP. If anyone is interested, i'll work up a deal. Taking offers.

Thanks!
I’m interested can you send photos

Thanks...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did some digging and it seems the missing stickers should show:

36/48 volts
467 amps
980 rpm
23.5 HP
60 minute duty

·
Super Moderator
1,342 Posts
For all the "I'm going to convert a motorhome" people that appear, but then seem to disappear before buying anything... a pair of these would be a nice powerplant.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'd love to get ahold of one or both if they are just going to be scrapped - do you think shipping could be arranged through Fastenal to 50613 Iowa?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd love to get ahold of one or both if they are just going to be scrapped - do you think shipping could be arranged through Fastenal to 50613 Iowa?
I got an offer on them over the weekend. I'll let you know if it falls through.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts