DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1x EMRAX 228 HV - $2500
- purchased 2014, in use <40 hrs
- combined-cooling (liquid and rotor shell vent holes)
- has elbow barbed coolant fittings, accepts M12 coarse thread fittings
- we would ship with stock LTN resolver with our resolver-encoder converter board if you wish
1x UNITEK BAMOCAR-D3-400-250 RS - $2500
- similarly in use <40 hrs total, purchased 2014
- Was modified to remove Pfisterer connectors in favor of bolt terminals, we can reverse this modification 100% or supply as is if you wish. Have all hardware including mating connectors

Buyer pays for shipping
More willing to negotiate if you want to take both in 1 purchase
Feel free to email for more details, [email protected]
This will come out of our 2014 FSAE Electric car
We can likely throw in some really nice shielded HV cable leads to sweeten the deal

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Hi. Can you show a picture of the terminals please? Are the two matched, ie programmed to one another? Must I arrange shipping myself or can you do so to the UK?
Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The terminals are currently enclosed in shield boxes, when we disassemble I'll take more pictures. Linked below are some screenshots from CAD to show you what we did.

Studs are M6x1 aluminum. The black inserts are machined acetal and ABS and seal to the bamocar D3 housing with the stock O-rings.
http://imgur.com/a/zuSHA

We have never shipped something overseas, would need you to do it or some advice on how to get it done. We do have the originial "crate" box for the motor and the controller is pretty damn robust so I have no doubt that it can be done, just no idea who to use for the service.

EDIT: PM me a postal code at least and then we can start looking at how to get it done. Can't get any estimates without a postal code.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To finish answering your question, they are not matched. We will include original motor controller software disk. With Unitek's NDrive software you do "autotuning" which allows the controller to learn where the rotor is in relation to the stator.

We will also include our settings files which give a great starting point to set up for autotuning (have to re-autotune when you change phase lead connections).

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Ok thanks. I actually want a smaller 208 model for a bike conversion so I don't think this combo is right for me. Wish it was.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts