DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD - This vehicle was owned by the Navy and used to transport an Admiral around 32nd Street Naval Base in San Diego. It had some issues when I got it, but is complete and in decent shape. Cluster Bob repaired and upgraded the instrument cluster and separated the 72V to 12V conversion using a readily available power supply. It has several batteries that won't take a charge any longer and I would replace them. One fender has a small damaged area and a seat cover is ripped partially. This was in use until cluster was repaired, then batteries lasted for a few uses before dying. Onboard charger has been inspected and problematic cold solder connection on shunt has been repaired. May need speed sensor but am unable to test without power. I will send pictures and answer any questions you may have. The price is negotiable and can deliver for a reasonable cost, or work with shipper. No matter what you have heard, these are not typical golf carts but actual road worthy vehicles with rack and pinion steering, regen braking, full aluminum frame and more car like features. This one is a quick fixer and is priced accordingly. The California title is provided, along with a few documents from Cluster Bob. Located in San Diego, pictures upon request.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts