DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: ALL SOLD
I've decided to sell half the Valence batteries that came in the Smith Electric Truck I purchased and use the other half for solar storage. Details below.

FOR SALE:

24 valence U27-12XP modules + BMS, contactors, cabling and enclosure. Salvage from Smith Electric box truck with 42k miles as of December 2017, last known odometer reading. This truck operated 100miles per charge, so this milage represents ~420 charge / discharge cycles, out of the 3000+ cycles valence claims these are good for. All modules are indicating healthy with flashing green LEDs.

These are 1766wh modules, so the whole pack represents 42.3kWh.

Given that there aren't new modules for sale to price against, PM me if you are interested and name a price. I think these are best suited for an easy update of a lead acid based vehicle, or a stationary storage system...

Attachments

·
Administrator
1,428 Posts
if ur in the uk i would like them....got a feeling you are usa though ...?
We've got about 100 left in the UK. PM if interested.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've decided to sell half the Valence batteries that came in the Smith Electric Truck I purchased and use the other half for solar storage. Details below.

FOR SALE:

24 valence U27-12XP modules + BMS, contactors, cabling and enclosure. Salvage from Smith Electric box truck with 42k miles as of December 2017, last known odometer reading. This truck operated 100miles per charge, so this milage represents ~420 charge / discharge cycles, out of the 3000+ cycles valence claims these are good for. All modules are indicating healthy with flashing green LEDs.

These are 1766wh modules, so the whole pack represents 42.3kWh.

Given that there aren't new modules for sale to price against, PM me if you are interested and name a price. I think these are best suited for an easy update of a lead acid based vehicle, or a stationary storage system...
Hi do you have 4 available to buy?

·
Registered
22 Posts
There are some for sale here:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts