DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling near complete project. . 1964 Corvair monza. 1239 Curtis controller with AC50 motor. adapter is fabricated and installed Fab work and wiring is done and car has been driven. Just needs troubleshooting. Has J1772 charge inlet, elcon pfc 2500 charger, charge meters, avc2, fuses, contactors etc. Car is pretty clean has good paint, disc brake upgrade. Lost interest, my loss is your gain. Message me for photos [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Southern California. Im asking $7500. Im not including the batteries in the price consideration because they have been sitting at .8v for over a year and im not sure they can be brought back to a state of charge. If so, then jackpot. When I first started test driving it, everything was great but the batteries were discharging at different rates which could be a balancing issue. Once 1 battery went below the controllers threshold the controller shut down in order to not damage the battery pack and I parked it. After that I got involved in a remodeling project at the house and put the project on hold.

·
Super Moderator
1,375 Posts
What kind of battery did you have in it?

(Also, they're probably fine if you charge them up, as long as they didn't get reverse charged).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts