I'm selling my un-used HPEVS AC35x2 motor, Curtis 1239E-7621 controllers, and Curtis EnGage 7 LCD instrument display.
Selling these because my plans have changed and I'd like to go to a higher voltage, rear mounted system. This is an awesome setup for for someone converting a larger vehicle or looking for lots of torque in a small vehicle using the existing driveline.
More details and prices:
HPEVS AC35x2 26.28
Curtis Instruments 1239E-7621 PMAC/AC induction motor controllers
- Purchased spring of 2018 from ElectricMotorsport.
- Never used. Scratches on the case are from mounting. This has 0 miles.
- Currently has an adapter hub to fit Chevy flywheels. I have a brand new flywheel, clutch, and pressure plate that I can include if desired (no cost).
- I can also include (no cost) a cradle mount I made for it that fits small block Chevy motor mounts.
- HPEVS power data is available here: https://www.hpevs.com/hpevs-ac-electric-motors-power...
- Asking $2500 OBO.
Curtis Instruments Engage VII LCD instrument display
- Got these directly from Curtis in the spring of 2018.
- Never applied high voltage. I powered up the 12V logic and programmed them at one point.
- 108V nominal (120V max input) and 650A.
- These are not the same as the 1298E-7621 controllers you can get from DIY retailers Those are up to 96V nominal 650A and only drive AC induction motors. These have to be custom ordered.
- These might need to be re-programmed (maybe not), but I can give you a lot of the info I have on that process and even some config files. They were programmed at one point, but the config was not road tested.
- EV West aluminum chill plates included ($150 each from EV West).
- Datasheets can be found here: https://www.curtisinstruments.com/prod.../motor-controllers/
- Asking $3500 OBO for both.
- Can bus interface.
- Without the Curtis plastic housing (Good for flush-mounting).
- Also never used. I powered this on a few times.
- Runs on 24V. I powered it from a 12V supply using step-up converters.
- Includes nice 3D printed mounting bracket/housing. Very high quality print done by a university 3D printing research lab, not a makerspace or home printer.
- Asking $250 OBO. If you buy both controllers at or close to asking price, I will throw this in.
Asking 6000 for everything together. Will ship at buyer expense
Located in Durham NC