DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I'm selling 2 Dow kokam Xsyst 7.1kWh battery pack. (14.2kWh)

The packs were original build for a french EV manufacturer (Lumeneo) and never runned.
Each pack has 48 of the SLPB100216216H 40Ah cell (24S2P) 8C continuos discharge and 15C pulse.
Inside there is 200Amp fuse, and a bms board that, to work, requires another component that must be bought from the manufacturer; or remove it and add your own bms.

Was assembled in 2012 and conditioned by kokam in 2014. they are in alluminnium box, hoses for water coolled, fully sealed and well stored, almost brand new, never used.

One is now 86V and the other 88V. Will be shipped charged to 96V, so the new owner can perform a full charge after work on it.

These packs are in Portugal, EU; and weight about 65kg each.
Each battery pack is 70cm lenght x 30cm height x 28cm de whidth.

Sell one for 2000€ or both for 3000€.
pm for details.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,
Are these available today? June 2020. Need 10 cells. If buy one of your packs, can I extract the cells I need? Will you ship to USA? Would you extract 10 cells and check them for charge condition and ship them to me? Please advise.
Ed

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, I can ship 10cells.
They haven't been used since then, i always performed maintenance charges. I will take some pictures later today and post them here for you.
I will check the shipping costs by TNT

Enviado do meu RNE-L21 através do Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
*blink*

I was going to say, you're responding to a classified add from 3.5 years ago. Why would he still have them?

... but nevermind.

:p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*blink*

I was going to say, you're responding to a classified add from 3.5 years ago. Why would he still have them?

... but nevermind.

:p
Well, it really was a long time

The cells inside these packs are build in parallel, I mean, inside there are 24s2p.
The 2 cells in parallel are welded. If cutted, is difficult to use them after.
So I can only sell packs of 2 cells each.
If you want 10 cells, I can only make 5s2p or 10s2p.

Leave you some pics.

You can send ups to pick them up, or I can get a quote from tnt.

Enviado do meu VOG-L29 através do Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I can ship 10cells.
They haven't been used since then, i always performed maintenance charges. I will take some pictures later today and post them here for you.
I will check the shipping costs by TNT

Enviado do meu RNE-L21 através do Tapatalk
Marvelous! I look forward to your pictures, cost and shipping. I am at [email protected]. Ed

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sergiomms, It appears to me that cutting one set of battery tabs off is possible, thus sacrificing one cell. Aweful solution!
My application requires a 10s1p system. It is used with a second 10s1p system in series for 72v 40AH. There is no space or compatibility for any 2p battery cell sets. I can see the welds on the top edge of the anode and cathode tabs. I doubt they can be separated--who knows. I'll try.
My cell to cell series connection is a 4 bolt plate to plate assembly.
Please determine cost and shipping. I really need them and hope it is affordable! Thus, I would be receiving from you 20 cells altogether, but using only half of them. Ed

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, please PM me with your address or only the post code.

Enviado do meu VOG-L29 através do Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sergiomms, I am Ed /Sweeney. Home is Parrish, FL USA 34219. You have my email address. Please write to me directly.
Question? Are the cells, whose tabs are welded together at the anode and cathode, separately enclosed? taped together? connected in any way that can not be separated? A photo will help, please.
Please ask TNT for shipping arrangement.
Thank you and stay safe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts