DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've for sale Mirco-Vett BMS celboards used for the EIG cells packs with 48 cells in 2p24s configuration. I've got multiple boards

Price Euro 125,00 per piece.

These packs where used in the Qubo, Fiorino, Ducato. They came from working systems. You buy them as is.

Can ship worldwide, I'm based in The Netherlands. (Shipping not included in price, price for shipping and all other costs are for buyer. Price for shipping is depending on your location).

6 boards sold,

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
How do these boards work? Are the balancing boards? Can you simply wire them to a 24s pack and they will balance it? I would be very interested if that is the case...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do these boards work? Are the balancing boards? Can you simply wire them to a 24s pack and they will balance it? I would be very interested if that is the case...
These boards are specially designed for the Micro-vett UM. They vannot be used without.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Weet jij toevallig ook waar ik een NG3 lader met output 240 volt DC 9.5A kan aankomen de mijne is kapot en heb nog steeds niets kunnen vinden. Micro-vett biedt geen hulp en de mensen in NL die ik heb gevraagd kunnen mij niet helpen!! Dus ik wordt heel blij als je mij kunt helpen. gr. Leo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts