DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Sir or Madam,

We are from Shenzhen Greatland Electric Co., Ltd, which is the subsidiary of China Baoan group,
with permanent magnet synchronous motor, AC induction motor and driving control system of professional
services firm.

We begin motor control systems and technical development from 1996, it’s the earliest enter a new energy
vehicles field within the industry. Products are mainly from 3KW-80KW.,and it can be made to meet
different kinds of your requirements. Now, we are cooperate with Nanche group, Zhejiang kanddi,
universal group, FAW, Great motor and so on.Our products are mainly applied in cars, vans, golf-carts,
boats, buses and many other kinds of electric vehicles.

AC motor example

325mmlong, 245mm diameter, shaft 60mm*28.15mm

Controller 144VDC 15/30KW 10.5KG 400L*225W*230H

Curve Graph

If you are interested for any other information, please feel free to contact! We are happy to try our best to help.

Best regards

Cherry

---------------------------

Sales manager

Shenzhen Greatland Electric Co., Ltd
Add: Floor 1-2,Building5,BTR Science
Park, Xitian, Guangming new District, SZ

Email: [email protected]
Tel: +86 755-29892290
www.glelec.com

·
Banned
497 Posts
Dear Sir or Madam,

We are from Shenzhen Greatland Electric Co., Ltd, which is the subsidiary of China Baoan group,
with permanent magnet synchronous motor, AC induction motor and driving control system of professional
services firm.

We begin motor control systems and technical development from 1996, it’s the earliest enter a new energy
vehicles field within the industry. Products are mainly from 3KW-80KW.,and it can be made to meet
different kinds of your requirements. Now, we are cooperate with Nanche group, Zhejiang kanddi,
universal group, FAW, Great motor and so on.Our products are mainly applied in cars, vans, golf-carts,
boats, buses and many other kinds of electric vehicles.

AC motor example

325mmlong, 245mm diameter, shaft 60mm*28.15mm

Controller 144VDC 15/30KW 10.5KG 400L*225W*230H

Curve Graph

If you are interested for any other information, please feel free to contact! We are happy to try our best to help.

Best regards

Cherry

---------------------------

Sales manager

Shenzhen Greatland Electric Co., Ltd
Add: Floor 1-2,Building5,BTR Science
Park, Xitian, Guangming new District, SZ

Email: [email protected]
Tel: +86 755-29892290
www.glelec.com

How about posting a price shipped to the US and the warranty provided.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just an update on communicating with Shenzhen Greatlands Electronics. I have been in email contact with the person that started this post and they have been very responsive and helpful so far.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I saw one of these motor controllers for sale.

http://www.evfinder.com/classifieds.htm#US Classifieds

EV components for Sale

For sale is an Altrax Controller Model AXE7245, I have never used it. Also have a new GE DC Motor Model 5BC49JB3071 and a new gearbox for this motor the gearing is set up to reach 55 mph it was tested once. All 3 together for $1300 plus shipping, or free delivery if you are in the bay area in California.

I used to work for Green Vehicles when they started and I have this left over and also have an 8.5 kw ac motor with controller ( never used ) both for $1200 plus delivery.

If you have any questions my number is (408)509-2790, if I don't answer please leave
me a message. feel free to make an offer.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Can i ask for the price of the Alltrax controller? I am from the Philippines and I am still looking for a good controller to run my VW beetle.. I will be using a forklift motor for this project.. Can I please have the specs of the controller and if possible, the shipping cost to our place in Davao City, Philippines.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts