DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Recently - without much research I bought a 2013 Ford Connect Azure Dynamics Van,
I am looking for owners and/or people with experience of this vehicle to share insight into the working of the vehicle because there is not much info out there about it,

Many thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi!

I have been looking for an AZD transit myself, but after going through the forums they seemed to be riddled with problems. How has yours bean?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eluv,

So far so good, the vehicle seem to be sound,
no major issues then again so far I have not used it much,

cheers

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi All,

Recently - without much research I bought a 2013 Ford Connect Azure Dynamics Van,
I am looking for owners and/or people with experience of this vehicle to share insight into the working of the vehicle because there is not much info out there about it,

Many thanks
Hea man, sorry for the late reply...been off for a while. been tinkering with the AZURE, there is some really great things, and somethings not so great, hope you came to terms with, you know own a custom van, and will have to do all the work yourself. I've been stalling on adding a second charger to get up to 6.6KW. Also you can get a used Nissan E-nv200 WITH A RAPID CHARGER AND 6.6KW also 120 miles range for 16,000 wheel will be on the right side though.

Steve

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Steve,

thanks for your contribution,
so far I still have not used the van much, partly because of the insurance,
I am struggling getting cover for it, I managed to get couple of quotes for well over £1000!
Are you in the UK? where did you insure yours?
It seems like the vehicle won't go much beyond 60miles on a single charge which very limiting and to top it up - to charge it you will have to wait for 12 hrs! ... not practical at all.
You mentioned about using E-NV200 Rapid charger, would that fit the charging port on the van? does it rum off standard home 240V?

BTW - from your avatar, you seem like about 52 yrs old and you have watched Grandaizer cartoon as a child! if so we have three things in common already! lol

cheers

Seid in Berks, UK.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts