DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Average Joe
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are posting something for sale, please post in the format of "For Sale: Item Descriptions here - $amount"

If you are looking to buy, please post in the format of "Wanted: Item"

Once an item is sold or found, we will change the title accordingly to preserve information but not mislead people about the status.

This will help keeps things clean and readable.

Thank you!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey rbgn,
this is my first post. :)
what about pictures?
do I link them from Photobucket?
or, up-load them somewhere here....
I have a Vari-BadBoy & Fair Radio Chargers 4sale...
afn
T
:cool:

·
Average Joe
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Post your stuff in a new thread and just use photobucket or something to host the image for now. I'll get image uploading and all of that added in the future if it isn't already here.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Greetings,

My name is Ernie - how are you? I'm excited to be able to particpate on this website.

I'm a new member and I would like to ask what forum I would inquire about getting some hands on training in doing an EV conversion. I was considering placing my inquiry in the "classified" section.

I've seen some workshops available in other states but at this time I am unable to travel such distances. I am located in the San Francisco Bay Area but am willing to travel some distance to get hands on education.

I've been in the automotive restoration arena for almost 20 years now, doing bodywork, custom painting, fabrication and instructing. I would enjoy the opportunity to assist someone knowledgeable and in return offering my assistance.

Thank you for your time.

Ernie

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey ya'll,

Virgin post here, jumping right in. Looking to convert my 33,000 lb displacement monohull sailboat to electric. I'm learning that 40hp electric should do it. Any opinions? Of course I'm doing it on a budget, any more opinions?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts