DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been fun but my son crashed his car. His car has an identical chassis to my EV. I'm looking at pulling the EV stuff and putting in his motor to get him on the road again (my Ev isn't finished enough or have enough range for his needs). So offering up the EV components for sale. If you are considering buying don't wait as I may come to my senses and decide to keep this if I solve the transportation issue another way.

So here is the zilla and warp 9 for sale.

Here are details about the project and pictures http://ev-36.blogspot.com/2015/11/chargers-now-installed-front-mostly.html

To be clear $2500 is for the zilla and Warp 9 together. I would consider selling more of the EV (batteries, chargers, adapters) or even the whole thing for additional $ if someone was interested. But the EV isn't fully complete so I think parting it is more what people would be interested in.

Zilla 1K-LV with the Hepa pedal input and motor switching options. The Hepa pedal is included but I cut the pedal shorter and am currently using a cable throttle to pull on the hepa pedal assembly under the hood (car had a cable throttle).

&

Warp 9 motor. I'll include the Tach sensor that I've installed on the end of it. I forget the brand.

$2500 and you get both. Shipping is NOT included. The motor is HEAVY and would have to go freight. Would have to look into what it'll cost. However, if you pick up I'd throw in some more misc EV stuff (coolant system who knows what else).

I drove this car yesterday so I know the stuff works.

Questions feel free to let me know.

Thaniel

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To be clear I'm located near Dublin Virginia. Just a little north of the North Carolina, Virginia boarder.

Thaniel

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How many miles on warp 9 and what is your asking price? *not interested in zilla

What charger do you have?

The motor has hardly any miles. Maybe 100 miles on it. I've only went three places other than up and down my street.

I'd go $1250 on the motor By itself. I'd still throw in the tach Sensor ($100 value)

For chargers are minkota yach battery chargers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts