DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

It is with regret that I must post this thread, requesting any information on a possible fraudulent supplier - Ecosmotors - ecosmotors.com

Having final found a great looking adapter plate (http://www.ecosmotors.com/parts.html) for my beetle project I paid the company the money in good faith and have received no adapter plate, no tracking numbers and no order status despite multiple requests for information.

Has anyone else had any experienced issues with this supplier? They seem to stock EVNetics, curtis, alltrax, ADC and netgain products.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Dan

·
Registered
870 Posts
That doesn't sound good. ...especially considering that their company is listed on the authorized dealers list on the Netgain site.

Sorry to hear about your experience. It seems there are too many EV suppliers covered in scum. I hope this gets resolved, whether through Paypal or actually getting the order.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That doesn't sound good. ...especially considering that their company is listed on the authorized dealers list on the Netgain site.

Sorry to hear about your experience. It seems there are too many EV suppliers covered in scum. I hope this gets resolved, whether through Paypal or actually getting the order.
Yup, that's one of the resaons I ordered from them - they distribute lots of parts; netgain, curtis, alltrax,evnetics, paktrakr. So appeared established.

It may just be me, but one of the problems with a lot of online companies is that they try and juggle orders, run their business part time and bullsh*t thier customers while they build up enough cash to bulk order things. If the guy had said to me "It's going to take four more weeks while we get a number of units made" I would have been happy.

One of the things the pro ebay crowd does really well is get orders filled fast and offer good customer service. At the end of the day I just want fast, honest communication.

One of the Australian EV companies I ordered my cells from was good with the communication but the order turned up a cell short and missing contactors and lrbs, BUT... they had a lady in the office who sorted it out asap and the next day a package appeared :D

Sorry for the rant, but if EV companies want to work well they need to realise that customer service and product quality are the two major cornerstones of a business.

**Rant ends**

D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.