DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am putting my transit connect electric cargo van for sale. I bought it "new" from the dealer in 2017. Only 1,000 miles on the clock. Not a typo.

• 29kWh battery - I get about 60 miles range
  • Way overbuilt Siemens induction motor
  • Azure Dynamics DMOC Inverter
  • Back up camera (really nice - I can reliably park within an inch of a vehicle at the rear)
  • Ultrasonic back up sensors
  • Dual sliding doors
  • Cruise Control

The van runs and drives great. Everything works, except the heater, which needs to be replaced (coils shorted)

I will include a windows XP laptop with the diagnostic software installed as well as the diagnostic tool.

Lots of pics below.
Asking $10,900 OBO
FULL RESOLUTION PICTURES HERE: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuqwBZb5n5Jqg7FqxyIjpgT7ZPz67w

·
Registered
3 Posts
okashira

I saw this post on a Tesla forum but I haven't heard back from you on there. I have the transit connect electric as well and I'm looking to learn more about it, and hopefully extend the range if I can. Do you know how I can get the diagnostic software on my own computer? Any information you can give me about the car would be appreciated. I'm looking to learn as much as I can, so that I understand how the car works. Right now I'm just looking to extend the range by adding a extra battery pack inside the cargo area, attaching solar panels, and using that to charge the car while parked.

Thanks For Your Time, Noah Nlandu

1 - 5 of 5 Posts