DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold

For Sale $2000 or best offer ( plus shipping) Siamese Warp 11" motors, $1,500 without coupler. Will consider selling separate.

I'm cleaning out my garage and decided to sell my Siamese 11" motors, I reverted to my Siamese 9" motors these run great and looking for a good home.

Siamese Adapter

Motors combined

before installation with shorty Powerglide

What they looked like installed

Brushes

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Mo

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much hp did this produce ? if you dynoed it?
I did not dyno the motors, however I ran them at 170v and 700amps so they combined were making about 320HP. They pushed my 3555lb Corvette 0-60 in 4.6 seconds. These have a lot of grunt like driving a big block Chevy...

Best regards,
MO

·
Administrator
6,105 Posts
Hi
A quick question as you have had both the 11 inch and the 9 inch motors in your car

For the same current how much more torque did the 11's produce?

And did you notice what the back EMF was on both?

I have just destroyed my 11 inch Hitachi - and I'm thinking about going to a 9 inch - just thinking!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi
A quick question as you have had both the 11 inch and the 9 inch motors in your car

For the same current how much more torque did the 11's produce?

And did you notice what the back EMF was on both?

I have just destroyed my 11 inch Hitachi - and I'm thinking about going to a 9 inch - just thinking!
Hi Duncan,
The spec sheet at 72V

At ~500 amps the 9" at 100 ft lbs at 2198 rpm , the 11" are if you translate it to 500 amps you are literally right at 150 ft and 1442 rpm(72V) only for comparison purposes...

The 9" like running about 3000 rpm the 11" seemed t like about 2500 rpms.

the 11" certainly have more torque on he bottom end like a big block, he 9" I have run up too over 4500 rpms and I liken them to like a small block higher revs little less torque.

I hope this helps!
Mo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts