DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you know, I am still researching battery companies and their products, Headway seems like a smart choice to fit my needs. But, I have been contacted by a salesman from FullRiver, he provided me with a PDF file showing product number #15085135F 3.2V 10AH, 30C continuous with a 50C bursts. Anyone ever tested this battery? Is there any history of this product posted? I have searched the forums and found nothing on this product. :eek:

On December 27th, I will place my battery order, so time is getting short.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have not had experience with their lithium product but I am a direct distributor for their AGM product. They are a great company to work with. The only thing I have noticed about the AGM product is that it is very sensitive to overcharge. I will look back into this thread for your findings as I am very interested.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please do, I am always interested in High Power Batteries. The saleman fell off the planet? :confused:

I have not had experience with their lithium product but I am a direct distributor for their AGM product. They are a great company to work with. The only thing I have noticed about the AGM product is that it is very sensitive to overcharge. I will look back into this thread for your findings as I am very interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts