DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have a electric motorcycle with a Curtis 1239e and a AC20 motor. Now I am trying to adjust the parameters on the controller.
I have adjusted the slipgain, and it is optimal at 1.9. Also trying to get correct Base Speed but the captured value is ~4800 rpm... As I understand it is high. Might be correct but I wanted to see if someone else has tested my combo and got similar values?

/M

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
Hi,
I have a electric motorcycle with a Curtis 1239e and a AC20 motor. Now I am trying to adjust the parameters on the controller.
I have adjusted the slipgain, and it is optimal at 1.9. Also trying to get correct Base Speed but the captured value is ~4800 rpm... As I understand it is high. Might be correct but I wanted to see if someone else has tested my combo and got similar values?

/M
Why are you trying to change the base speed? That's a motor-specific parameter that isn't usually changed unless the motor electrical and mechanical components have changed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought a new controller with only a "clean" Curtis OS on it. I have done all the adjustments and the system works good. It´s just that the Base speed seems high.
Does anyone know there Base Speed and have same setup or similar?

/M

1 - 5 of 5 Posts