DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like when I try to reply to multiple threads here, I have to log in every time I click the "reply" button. Backing out of one forum and into another causes it to log me out, and going back to the previous forum where I logged in to post a rely requires me to log in yet again.

What's going on, is there some reason that this forum software bumps me each time I reply? Is there a session length limit that's set too low in the configutation? Is anyone else having this problem? :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang, I wish you had suggest that before I changed the motherboard in my computer!

I think I've figured out what the problem is. If I view the forums, then log in and do something (post, whatever), and then use my browser's "back" button to return to the page that I started from before I was logged in, that's when I get logged out. This is very bizarre, as that's not how any other forum software that I've ever seen before works. Once you are logged in you stay logged in until the session expires or you shut down your browser.

No matter, I know how to work around it now...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts