DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
steve clunn of grassrootsev.com has been chosen to do a pilot show that can maybe become a reality series.

they start filming on june 15th.

hopefully the pilot will be bought by some network and turned into a weekly show showing steve converting cars to electric...

good ol steve has been doing conversions for 10 years.. about time he got some attention and all his hard work finally (hopefully) will pay off

·
Registered
305 Posts
steve clunn of grassrootsev.com has been chosen to do a pilot show that can maybe become a reality series.

they start filming on june 15th.

hopefully the pilot will be bought by some network and turned into a weekly show showing steve converting cars to electric...

good ol steve has been doing conversions for 10 years.. about time he got some attention and all his hard work finally (hopefully) will pay off
I agree, that guy can make anything work. Have you seen his DVD? TONS of info in there and only about 10 bucks

·
Registered
203 Posts
hopefully it turns out better then that gadgets electric garage...didn't show much of anything to do with the conversion, and i don't think they got any firther then the pilot, it aired and i don't think it got enoug response so they didn't go any further...who knows!

best of luck to grassroots though! this could be great for the ev community!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all up to the director. They canyt make it too technical or people will get bored.

has to be a story behind it, subplots, etc... like monster garage.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Whatever network does air it, we need to massively e-mail the crap out of them so they'll keep it going.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts