DIY Electric Car Forums banner

Greetings!!! I'm a new participant

753 7
Я из Украины, у меня большой опыт переделки автомобилей, от самодельных двигателей до современных систем. Моя последняя работа - это Rover75 с двигателем Nissan Leaf и батареей на 30 киловатт. успешно проехал более 60 тысяч километров. также сейчас в стадии разработки Volkswagen T5, и еще несколько интересных проектов ..
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
I think he said : I am from Ukraine, I have extensive experience in remaking cars, from homemade engines to modern systems. My last job is a Rover75 with a Nissan Leaf engine and a 30 kilowatt battery. successfully traveled more than 60 thousand kilometers. also now under development Volkswagen T5, and several more interesting projects.
Later floyd

·
Registered
4,748 Posts
Yeah. So do I

You're missing the point of a forum. It may look like a one on one help line, but it's actually one on several thousand. Every f*cking one of them reaching for a translator, if they can even be bothered....which they won't be. And how exactly do you search for a subject or item, comrade?

So thanks for the clerical service...was a total waste of your time because Lev should have done it in his posting if he's not an English speaker.

Since they teach it in school and watch American movies, it's not a big deal unless they're being a snob or trying to create ghettos.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.