DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

i'm a technical engineer from the netherlands and i bought some electric vehicles with SME controllers with different sizes motors.
i found this forum on google and see some usefull threads.
my goal is to learn and understand how it all works and test/programm stuff to see what is possible
the controllers are from SME version ASC1 & ACX1

·
Registered
6,735 Posts
i'm a technical engineer from the netherlands and i bought some electric vehicles with SME controllers with different sizes motors.
my goal is to learn and understand how it all works and test/programm stuff to see what is possible
the controllers are from SME version ASC1 & ACX1
That's going to be a challenge. The only SME controllers that I've seen mentioned in this forum are the AC-X1 used with the SME motor branded as HyPer 9 IS by NetGain (the distributor)... there's a dedicated thread for that:
The Hyper-9 Thread
There is significant experience here with the two specific variants of the AC-X1 distributed by NetGain.

In case you were not aware of the change, SME was acquired by Dana TM4, so the SME name is no longer used. The controller line is now Dana's TM4 Tautronic™ line. I assume that you "ASC1" controllers are the AC-S1 series.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts