DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks.**A friend and I are trying to resurrect a neglected electric car, unfortunately ~16 of the cells in the pack appear to be discharged beyond hope.

The cells are ThunderSky TS-LFP160AHA.**Anyone have a tip on where we might find some used cells affordably?

Alternatively we may swap the whole assembly out. Anyone interested in the remaining 30 cells if we go that route?

Located on the Oakland side of the Bay Area.

·
Administrator
6,358 Posts
Hi Jor
Just a tip,
If you are going to ask questions like that you should fill in the "Where am I" bit on the top right hand corner,
This is a world wide site and spare batteries in Croatia and not useful to somebody in Indonesia

·
Registered
345 Posts
Thundersky made two different physical sizes in 160Ahr. What is the distance between center to center of terminals?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
345 Posts
Sorry for the late response, My cells are a different version. Otherwise I might have been interested in 16 or 32 at the right price to increase the capacity of my pack.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just double checked my battery size.
Weird that they make the same model in multiple form factors.

118mm between posts
276mm high (280 including post)
207mm long
64.5 mm deep

·
Registered
345 Posts
Yep, that was what I was trying to say above.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.