DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
I might go to one of those "Make your own" online t-shirt places and get a picture of a gas pump with a red line through it like this:

I made that image myself, message me if you want the big version to make your own bumper sticker/t-shirt & I'll send it to you.
:cool:

·
Registered
926 Posts
I used a New Zealand T-shirt website to do that one in the photo above, but have a look here. Those guys seem to be based in the USA so it should be cheaper for you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
OK!!!! I think I one upped you KIWI! get a load of this!!!!!!!!!!!:D
I designed the T-shirt but I credit Cheech Marin for the words, "get off the Oil Titty!" He had a guy down in Los Angelos California converting over his old 40s lowrider called "Deuce" to electric...cool. I think I remember Tommy Chong doing the same! Wiki "Cheech and Chong" to get a good background on this legendary American Comedy duo. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheech_and_chong
If you've never seen it....you absolutely must rent "Up in Smoke" and laugh your ass off!...a classic! I remember also having the comedy album from them which had a picture of them inside a lowrider shot from the side...you open the album cover and it showd the interior of the door...stuffed with weed ready to smuggle in to the US. We had another comedy album they did called Big Bamboo I remember...it had a HUGE rolling paper in it...like newspaper size....I don't remember if we ever used it though lol. Like this one on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Cheech-and-Chong-Big-Bambu-LP-rolling-paper-1972-Ode-NR_W0QQitemZ150154739957QQihZ005QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Attachments

·
Registered
926 Posts
Now THAT I like! It's not as "activist" as the one I created!
Do you have the picture of the pump with the cross through it in high definition?
That would make a great T-Shirt. It would start conversation too.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now THAT I like! It's not as "activist" as the one I created!
Do you have the picture of the pump with the cross through it in high definition?
That would make a great T-Shirt. It would start conversation too.
I got it off the internet....here it is in JPEG form...the forum is limited to about a 17kb file. I grabbed it orignally off the internet as a bitmap at about 45kb.

Attachments

·
Registered
926 Posts
I like that one! That's the most humourous I've seen yet!
Do you have a high quality JPG for it (if you don't mind me copying your design that is)?

·
Registered
926 Posts
Yes, I'd rather you didn't rip off my design :)
Feel free to spend lots of money at my store though...
Done and done. I've just ordered one of these off your site:

I'd look out of place striking a pose in front of the Stars & Stripes. Instead I'll leap in front of the nearest one of these Southern Cross inspired beauties:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts