DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I work for a company called Fleet Evolution, we offer Salary Sacrifice vehicles to employees from SME businesses with 1 employee to 200.
We are currently looking for an insurer who would be interested in working with us to provide insurance cover for our electric vehicles.

Please let me know who you're insured with to give us an idea of who we could work with!
Or, if you're interested in Salary Sacrifice, please feel free to pop me a message!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Emily.

·
Registered
6,222 Posts
... we offer Salary Sacrifice vehicles to employees from SME businesses with 1 employee to 200.
What the heck is that?
It's a British term:
A salary sacrifice arrangement is an agreement to reduce an employee's entitlement to cash pay, usually in return for a non-cash benefit. As an employer, you can set up a salary sacrifice arrangement by changing the terms of your employee's employment contract. Your employee needs to agree to this change.​
(from gov.UK)

So, in this case, taking a vehicle instead of part of your pay. In Canada, this is not done for vehicles, but some benefits (such as health and life insurance plans) may be offered this way.

There must be some advantage, such as lower tax, for doing this rather than just leasing or buying with your employment income.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, what type of insurance do you need for your company. You can find a lot of good insurance companies on the internet. Just search for it. My cousin worked for Moneyexpert.com for more than five years. He told me it is one of the best insurance companies to work with. First of all, they offer their services at an excellent price. It is significant for anyone looking for insurance. Also, if you get in touch with them right now, you could get a new customer discount. Check it out by yourself. I am sure you won't be disappointed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts