DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in CNC machined aluminum adapter plates for small-block chevy bellhousings? I'm looking into having one made by Xometry and the cost per unit Is cut in half if you have 5 made. A small "group buy" could be really beneficial.

If you want one, let me know and you can check my design to make sure it will fit your application.

Sam

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Small block, but if there's more interest in LS I could probably be convinced to change my bellhousing. Price depends on how many people would want one, but I'd estimate 300-350.

·
Registered
2 Posts
wow, that was a fast response to a 6 month old thread... Design files for adapters would be a great resource in general. Is there a place on this board to post such things?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow, that was a fast response to a 6 month old thread... Design files for adapters would be a great resource in general. Is there a place on this board to post such things?
That's forum email notifications for ya. I have no idea if there's a place for it, but if you PM me I'd be happy to email them to you and you can do whatever you want with them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts