DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,473 Posts
If the intention is to do 90% of your driving from the batteries and the remaining 10% with your diesel generator range extender, then sure, why not- assuming you can get a pack from a crashed Volt or Leaf, either locally or as an import. But if you have a ready supply of biodiesel and/or you intend to run off the range extender a lot, I'd suggest you just buy a diesel.
1 - 1 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.