DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I’m building a Lancia Stratos replica and have all the drawings and 3D models of the chassis etc. I want to use a Tesla model S small rear motor. I don’t have one at the moment but want to design the mounts and check for clashes etc in a 3D model. Does anyone have any drawings or models of the Tesla motor?

Many thanks

Rich

·
Administrator
6,157 Posts
Excellent choice of car - very good looking

If you put your location on the CP it will help

One of my pals in the UK bought a "Transformer" Stratos Replica kit - he never finished it - I wonder if there are any more of those kits left lying in peoples sheds?

It was an excellent kit and the manufacturers started off by making parts for genuine cars

·
Registered
934 Posts
If you are in Bristol, why dont you give Zero-EV a call they should have all the parts in stock and you can come by to view things or discuss the project if you want. (yes I work with/for them)

https://zero-ev.co.uk/

Any idea on what batteries you are looking for? Any specs for the car besides using a small drive unit?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I’m located in Bristol UK
Holy crap that's where I live. Send me a pm as it would be great to share ideas. And see the stratos. I use Catia v5 mainly but trying to get back into solidworks.

But as above get in touch with Chris if you haven't already done so.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey @pickmeup is this project still going ahead?
I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a Hawk Stratos kit and have this very idea in mind. Would love to share notes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts