DIY Electric Car Forums banner

Li-ion Pouch Cell manufacturer (Capacity 7000cycle>80%)

1305 Views 13 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  remy_martian
Azure Rectangle Font Material property Electric blue

We are a manufacturer of Pouch Cell with the design, technology development, production and OEM of high-capacity Pouch Cell Batteries for nearly 20 years. We are Japan DKS technology and China RISEN ENERGY joint venture.

Product features:
1. Ultra-long cycle performance of the core, 1C/1C 4.2-3.0V cycle at room temperature, 7000cycle>80%.
2. Heat resistance can reach more than 200℃, high safety performance.
3. Unique material coating process, excellent multiplier performance 3C discharge>95%.
4. Excellent product consistency due to Japanese technology and quality control.

Product widely used in: Electric vehicles, Electric forklifts, Electric boats, Electric bicycles,Photovoltaic energy storage,, Uninterruptible power supplies and other fields.

We can provide personalized solutions, from electrode materials to product applications of batteries, and can conduct joint research, develop new products and provide technical support according to customers' special needs. Our products have passed IEC62619, EU Directive 2006/66/EC, JIS C 8715-2:2012, UL1642, UN38.3 and other certifications for safety, transport and environmental protection.

Please let us know if you have any requirements.

Shuang Yi Li (Tianjin) New Energy Co., Ltd.
No.11 building Fenghua Industrial Park Phase 2,
No.80 the Ninth Street, TEDA,
Tianjin, P.R.China. 300457
Whatsapp:+8615081397280
Email:[email protected],
www.sylchina.com
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Attachments

· Registered
5,367 Posts
Community needs to know the information, not just me.

Thanks for posting the spec.

I will only ask once more - if you refuse to provide useful information to the forum members, imo you are posting spam.

Budgetary pricing, qty 100? This is not a secret - we want to see your best price and it needs to be competitive with repurposed cells to be viable.

thanks

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Community needs to know the information, not just me.

Thanks for posting the spec.

I will only ask once more - if you refuse to provide useful information to the forum members, imo you are posting spam.

Budgetary pricing, qty 100? This is not a secret - we want to see your best price and it needs to be competitive with repurposed cells to be viable.

thanks
Thanks for your interseted in our products. We are manufacture not retailer, so the minimum order quantiry can not less than 2,000 piece. We already have cooperated with many famous batteries companies and vehicle companies and it's our first time to explore the market by ourself.

About price we will quote by email offically to our clients.

Thank you.

· Registered
5,367 Posts
This community is easily capable of group buying to your 2000 unit MOQ after evaluating samples. Which is why you posted a free ad here vs paying for an ad to support your commercial trolling, correct?

What's the budgetary pricing for qty 2000 pcs?

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This community is easily capable of group buying to your 2000 unit MOQ after evaluating samples. Which is why you posted a free ad here vs paying for an ad to support your commercial trolling, correct?

The reason we not paying for the advertisement is we are just beginning explore the market by ourself. We just opened our offical Linkedin and Twitter account and we will more activity on the internet in the future. Because the Covid-19 in China,we need more clients rather than just stand by the orders from our Old partners.

You can send check our social medium: Linkedin or Twitter form more information. Linkedin or Twitter our offical website SYL.

Welcome to contact me if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/SYLtinajin2021/photo

· Registered
5,367 Posts
You clearly have no clue how to market vehicle components. These are not pairs of socks you are selling where Twitter and Facebook are your channels. You dipped a toe here, and there are systems engineers that both participate and lurk here, but you are not being taken seriously because you are selling socks versus ENGAGING credibly with information being asked for.

Any decision maker, given you are an unknown and new to the party, will ask you for a budgetary quote before taking you seriously. That is standard for any B2B start of a conversation. We do have the buying power here, so step up your game before influencers put your thread on ignore and make an effort to service the customer using the customers' rules of engagement.

You also need to post the report detailing the methodology for your cycles claims because merely stating a number gets you dismissed by anyone knowledgeable enough to consider your product.

We've given you an opportunity. Either step up, or go back to Facebook to sell lithium cells to consumers who need ONE as a replacement in their vape pen. You're quickly losing credibility here with influencers and deciders and may not realize it.

If you can't tell, I've done B2B for a few decades (which I'm sure will be added to the profile one of our members is building of me).

Your move. Here, in the open - this is my team in assessing what you have for my needs, just like I'm part of the team for other forum members in their assessment.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts