DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bunch of Lithium Balance BMS components for sale
These are the v3 boards and I have NO software for them. They came from working AGV (Dutch bankrupt conversion company) Ford Transit Connect vehicles.

Current version of the LiBal is v6 and you can not use the v6 software for this older v3 system.

For sale are:

3pcs BMCU boards, (working, led goes on...)
16pcs LMU boards (8 channels each), 2 or 3 are defective (burned resistor)

All boards have connectors with usable cable/pigtails
So to be clear, you cannot use this system without the proper PC software to change the settings. All parts are good for spares or replacement only.

Make an offer..

·
Registered
Citroén C1' Evie & Berlingo Electrifique
5 Posts
I have a bunch of Lithium Balance BMS components for sale
These are the v3 boards and I have NO software for them. They came from working AGV (Dutch bankrupt conversion company) Ford Transit Connect vehicles.

Current version of the LiBal is v6 and you can not use the v6 software for this older v3 system.

For sale are:

3pcs BMCU boards, (working, led goes on...)
16pcs LMU boards (8 channels each), 2 or 3 are defective (burned resistor)

All boards have connectors with usable cable/pigtails
So to be clear, you cannot use this system without the proper PC software to change the settings. All parts are good for spares or replacement only.

Make an offer..
Hi' do you still have this stuff ? What kind of pricing are you considering ? I live in Denmark and have already some BMS-s LiBsl installed, but want to expand with more battery cells.

Best regards
Steen Hansen

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I might have about three complete systems with master units and about 30-ish slave units.
But before selling anything are you aware they are pretty much useless unless you have the correct software for it to configure them ?

·
Registered
Citroén C1' Evie & Berlingo Electrifique
5 Posts
Yes, I know that and I think I already got the software or I know one who has it (I can't remember just now), but the guy I bought the C1 from either sent me the S/W be or can send it. I have not worked on the car for 3 months now as I'm awaiting delivery of new battery cells. I also managed to get in contact with a support person at LiBal company.

Br Steen

1 - 7 of 7 Posts