DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a charger that charges off both 110VAC and 220VAC and has an adjustment for line-Amps drawn, so I won't overload a circuit if I can get a charge while traveling. Does anyone have any to suggest? Something for a 144V pack (45 LiFeYPO4cells * 3.2V/cell).

Does anyone have any experience with the Elite Power Solutions EPS200-24? It seems to meet these requirements and it's less expensive than a Manzanita. I have not been able to find a Manual or any more specs other than what is on this webpage. Can anyone provide more information?

http://elitepowersolutions.com/products/product_info.php?cPath=9&products_id=72

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
107 Posts
I've been looking for a charger that charges off both 110VAC and 220VAC and has an adjustment for line-Amps drawn, so I won't overload a circuit if I can get a charge while traveling. Does anyone have any to suggest? Something for a 144V pack (45 LiFeYPO4cells * 3.2V/cell).

Does anyone have any experience with the Elite Power Solutions EPS200-24? It seems to meet these requirements and it's less expensive than a Manzanita. I have not been able to find a Manual or any more specs other than what is on this webpage. Can anyone provide more information?

http://elitepowersolutions.com/products/product_info.php?cPath=9&products_id=72

Thanks,
James
hello James,i can help you!
we sell charger.
our chargers has such features:
1. Internal integrated PFC, no pollution to electric network, avoid shocking on electric network from heavy current.
2. Wide input voltage range AC85V~AC265V available for worldwide requirements, convenient for electric-network fluctuation and vehicles exportation.
3. High with 93% above efficiency while only about 80% efficiency the traditional chargers can meet.
4. Intelligent temperature compensation function in the charging process, preventing the damage to battery caused by charge-off or charge due, greatly extending the lifespan of the battery.
5. Fully-sealed and water-proof, protection class IP46. Shock resistance treatment made inside makes vibration-proof level up to SAEJ1378 that can fully meet the standard of automobile appliance usage.
6. Available for various kinds batteries like lead-acid, LiFePO4 battery etc., Flexible and programmable of the charging mode and preset in 10 unique algorithms. Equipped with CAN communication interface to realize real-time communication with BMS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.