DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not decided on a name for Team Lithiumaniac's Camaro Dragster. This car will be racing up and down the east coast, we all know promotions is everything, I need a name???? :confused:

I want something in the arena of electrics, so that is a start. Any suggestions?

G

·
Mine is Static Charge. That is for my Buggy. Just don't use someone else's name. Be creative but simple.

Pete :)

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a few I thought up:

Magnetic Monster!
Lorentz Lazer!
Electrons Gone Wild!
Voltage Eater!

·
Registered
541 Posts
I have not decided on a name for Team Lithiumaniac's Camaro Dragster. This car will be racing up and down the east coast, we all know promotions is everything, I need a name???? :confused:

I want something in the arena of electrics, so that is a start. Any suggestions?
You are using warp 11 HV, right?
So, how about "Warped Camaro"?
Gerhard

G

·
Warp Factor or Warp Factor II sounds good. Gotta use a warp motor or two and controller if your gonna call it that. :)

It would be fitting. Get Jim to double up two Warp 13's for you. He's doing one for Jack. A good warp controller with full power and you should be good to go. Might even get a sponsor too.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We will start the 2011 season with two Warp 11" motors, maybe the next dragster will house a 13". :rolleyes:

Warp Factor or Warp Factor II sounds good. Gotta use a warp motor or two and controller if your gonna call it that. :)

It would be fitting. Get Jim to double up two Warp 13's for you. He's doing one for Jack. A good warp controller with full power and you should be good to go. Might even get a sponsor too.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sounds good, we are getting close but not there yet!

How about "Vulcan"

or

"Beam me up Scotty"

LOL

How about

Quantum Kilowatt Drive

or

Electrastar GalacticAmp

or

U.S.S. Electricprise

from one trekkie to another ya know.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts