DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, you are amazing. Thank you. The part number is 24011-4FA0A if anyone is also looking for it, but the actual lookup code is 24078.

·
Registered
117 Posts
yes I am in the same boat. I need the invertor loom. can not source one.

that number you give brings up a patrol ecu loom, not leaf.

breakers yards do not want to separate the loom from the inverter.

which of Pauls boards are you going to use drop in or AC controller?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes I am in the same boat. I need the invertor loom. can not source one.

that number you give brings up a patrol ecu loom, not leaf.

breakers yards do not want to separate the loom from the inverter.

which of Pauls boards are you going to use drop in or AC controller?
The part number is shown at 16:42 of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc_w5Du_jf4&t=361s

There are a few cables on eBay, but it is for 2011-2012, and the seller can not confirm if it will fit 2013 or not (my model).

I will use the drop-in board from Paul, but I can't communicate with the controller board without the cable. I will figure something out.

·
Registered
948 Posts
You could just take out the other side of the connector and create your own cover with gasket and grommet for cable loom. Then you would make your own control wiring. It would be a lot of work, but you could decide how to shield the resolver cables and rest of controls.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You could just take out the other side of the connector and create your own cover with gasket and grommet for cable loom. Then you would make your own control wiring. It would be a lot of work, but you could decide how to shield the resolver cables and rest of controls.
Actually if you are using Paul's board, you won't need this cable at all. You can just use your own wires to jump between the pins. That is what I am planning to do. Will receive the board soon.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Actually if you are using Paul's board, you won't need this cable at all. You can just use your own wires to jump between the pins. That is what I am planning to do. Will receive the board soon.

How will connect up to the resolver ?

Does Pauls board get more power from the motor than stock ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi everyone, just want to provide a quick update. I have managed to use Paul's drop-in controller board to turn my 2013 Nissan Leaf motor using 48V. Here is a video: https://youtu.be/gHXZIF5g6UA. Once I sorted out the wiring and battery polarity with Paul, his controller board just works like a charm. Direct plug-in replacement. Next step is to go up to 100V, and then start working on the adapter plate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts